Privacy and Cookies Statement for www.paulniel.com
Last updated: 23 May 2023
At www.paulniel.com, we respect your privacy and understand the importance of protecting your personal information. This Privacy and Cookies Statement outlines how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your data when you visit our website. We have designed this statement to be in compliance with EU data protection laws while using simple language that is easy to understand.
1. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, including:
– Personal Information: This includes your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us through contact forms or newsletter subscriptions.
– Usage Information: We gather data about how you interact with our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and the pages you visit.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
– To Provide Services: We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide customer support, and deliver requested services.
– To Improve Our Website: We analyze usage data to enhance and personalize your browsing experience, optimize our website’s performance, and make it more user-friendly.
– To Send Communications: If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you updates, promotions, or other relevant information. You can opt-out of receiving these communications at any time.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
4. Third-Party Plugins and Services
To improve our website’s functionality, we use various third-party plugins and services which may process your data in accordance with their respective privacy policies, although none hold or process personalised information about you. We can provide a full list of these plugins upon request, and once received, recommend reviewing their policies to understand how they handle your information.
5. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your data in the following circumstances:
– With Service Providers: We may disclose your information to trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services, maintaining our website, or conducting business operations. These providers are obligated to keep your information secure and confidential.
– With Legal Authorities: If required by law or to protect our legal rights, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities or other government agencies.
6. Links to External Sites and Social Media
Our website may contain links to external websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Please note that we have no control over the privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information on their platforms.
7. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage method is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your data.
8. Your Rights
As a visitor to our website, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You may:
– Access and update your personal information by contacting us.
– Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal requirements and our legitimate business purposes.
– Object to the processing of your personal information for specific purposes.
– Withdraw your consent for the collection and processing of your personal information, where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this statement.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately, and we will take steps to remove that information from our records.
10. Changes to this Statement
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal requirements. Any updates will be posted on this page with a revised date. We encourage you to review this statement periodically to stay informed about how we handle your personal information.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Statement, please contact us via our contact form below.
Thank you for visiting www.paulniel.com and placing your trust in us to protect your privacy.