One year ago, I was in the midst of the Atlantic ocean, sitting on the deck of “Switzerland” (bettern known as Heidi) – our entry into the Clipper all around the World Sailing Race. Twenty one strangers and a skipper grew over the length of a long, hot and thirsty...
7Summits Africa Asia China Cleancoast Climbing Clipper Race Coasteering Dinosaurs Diving Drone Education Explorers Exponential Technologies History Innovation Mindset Mountain Nepal Pacific Playmobil Recovery Round the Island Sailing Singularity University Speaking SU Wildlife World Record
- The curse of the mosquito (or being caught out by climate change)
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp with a 6yr old & what I learned about the right mindset
- A Mystery in the HK Jungle (finally solved!)
- My Heroes
- Breaking two World Records on crutches!
- Taking Action – the Adventure Clean-Up
- “The Loop” – finally launched
- Little Steps (or why recovery is just like an expedition)
- Turning bionic
- What Matters To Me