This morning the post brought an unexpected surprise: Two certificates acknowledging Esther and myself as new Guinness World Record (GWR) holders. A little summer project – visiting the major touristic sites of Belgium and the Netherlands in a day has been awarded the...
7Summits Africa Asia China Cleancoast Climbing Clipper Race Coasteering Dinosaurs Diving Drone Education Explorers Exponential Technologies History Innovation Mindset Mountain Nepal Pacific Playmobil Recovery Round the Island Sailing Singularity University Speaking SU Wildlife World Record
- The curse of the mosquito (or being caught out by climate change)
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp with a 6yr old & what I learned about the right mindset
- A Mystery in the HK Jungle (finally solved!)
- My Heroes
- Breaking two World Records on crutches!
- Taking Action – the Adventure Clean-Up
- “The Loop” – finally launched
- Little Steps (or why recovery is just like an expedition)
- Turning bionic
- What Matters To Me