As part of the Chapman Andrews Centennial Expedition I was searching dinosaurs in the Gobi desert. Our team used latest technology - infrared and hyperspectral imaging cameras that were deployed with drones to find new fossil sites. More than 100+ were detected - we...
7Summits Africa Asia China Cleancoast Climbing Clipper Race Coasteering Dinosaurs Diving Drone Education Explorers Exponential Technologies History Innovation Mindset Mountain Nepal Pacific Playmobil Recovery Round the Island Sailing Singularity University Speaking SU Wildlife World Record
- The curse of the mosquito (or being caught out by climate change)
- Hiking to Everest Base Camp with a 6yr old & what I learned about the right mindset
- A Mystery in the HK Jungle (finally solved!)
- My Heroes
- Breaking two World Records on crutches!
- Taking Action – the Adventure Clean-Up
- “The Loop” – finally launched
- Little Steps (or why recovery is just like an expedition)
- Turning bionic
- What Matters To Me